Dare I promise that this will be the last “cowboy” post?!
Dick and I both love this refrigerator magnet, which we have had for many years. We think these are about as good as any other “rules to live by” that we’ve ever seen.
If you belong to a religious tradition other than Christian, or simply follow your own spiritual path, feel free to substitute something else for #9.
Otherwise, go out there are do what Roy says!
For those whose eyesight is getting dim (which includes me), here are the rules again in a larger typeface:
- Be neat and clean.
- Be courteous and polite.
- Always obey your parents.
- Protect the weak and help them.
- Be brave but never take chances.
- Study hard and learn all you can.
- Be kind to animals and care for them.
- Eat all your food and never waste any.
- Love God and go to Sunday School regularly.
- Always respect our flag and our country.